First Sale of a Mini Scrapbook

It hasn't even been a week since I started my venture on Etsy.  I posted some links to my shop on some local face book groups and got a request the same day for an engagement gift of a mini wedding album for a person local to me. I showed her pictures of an album I had just done for a friend of mine who is getting married and she liked it, so I created her a slightly similar album. All my items are one of a kind and handcrafted so no two items are alike. I have fun making the mini albums. They come out so cute.

Here are some pictures of the album I did for my very first client.
 This is a 4 page double sided 6X6 mini album for a total of 8 completed pages. It is held together with a ring and decorated with pretty ribbons.  I just love the purple and the tule.
The first pocket page.  The tag is pulled up so you can see but it fits down in the little pocket.
Two more pages for wedding photos.
Another pocket page, perfect for journaling about the special day or small photos.

The tags and photo mat that fits in the pockets.  The one smaller tag says Happily Ever After.
The back cover.

I love this mini album I almost wish I didn't sell it.  I may have to make one for myself.
Please share my post if you like. I don't have a lot of items on my site but as you can see I can do a custom album very quickly. 


Comments

Popular Posts