Pre-wedding scrapping

I wanted to participate in two challenges this week.  One is the AHSC #44 and the other was a color challenge on The Memory Nest.
This was the color challenge from The Memory Nest

The challenge was to use these colors and one of the phrases in the photo.
I remembered I had some papers from Stampin Up that had "Love" theme and very similar colors.
So I looked at the AHSC sketch for the week.

I thought I would do a scrapbook page instead of a card with this weeks sketch using the color challenge.  Now what picture to use.  I remembered I had a picture on my phone of the night my fiance and I got engaged and thought that might work for the page, and since I'm in wedding mode with just 70 days until the wedding I thought perfect!

Here is my end result. 

The first picture is a little washed out.  The second picture gives you more of the idea because it's more close up.
You can play along with these challenges too but clicking the links above! 

Comments

  1. Beautiful layout! Picture is gorgeous :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at tMN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout and choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout. I like how you added the ribbon on the site of the picture. Thanks for playing along at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is adorable. Love how you used the colors. Thank you for playing with us at tMN. Hope you will play along again soon, Kristen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, love that you tried it out as a layout. It really came out just right. Wishing you all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Layout! I think you succeeded to meet both challenges! Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layout based on this sketch- very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice sketch layout interpretation.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts