Using My Scraps

I've been working on an order for a client of 75 tri-fold invitations.  While designing that invitation I had a lot of trial and error.  This was my first big order so I will know for next time what to do and what not to do.  I've just about finished the invitations so I couldn't wait to take a break and create something. I have been getting more and more into stamping lately and I got a new stamp from CTMH called Dreamer Flair.  When I got this in my order I didn't remember I ordered it, but I'm glad I did, it's a great stamp to create an inspirational or graduation card.  

I had a lot of scraps from my tri-fold trial and error so I decided to use them and make a card with my new stamp.

I wanted a closure so I wen to the internet to see what creative people came up with for a closure. I found a YouTube video that had this neat little closure.  It worked great. 

I thought this would be the perfect card for Hiding in My Craft Room challenge to use scraps. (I love the name of this site, since that is what I do all the time...Hide in my Craft Room) I certainly had a ton of scraps from working on the invitations. I stamped on all the extra scraps and then went into my scrap pile to find the mats. This card is made entirely of my scraps 

Here is the inside when you open it up. The card mesures 10.5 X 7 and is scored on 2 3/4. 
I used every stamp in the CTMH stamp set on this card. 

I love the saying. 
Not sure if I will post this in my ETSY shop or hang onto it for a graduation card. 


Comments

  1. Great card, love the green you have used & the fab way of shutting your card....great idea!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Kristen. I love the closure you created!!! WOW!! Thank you for sharing on Crafty Creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks really cool and pretty at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! Stopping by from the Crafty Creations link up to say Hi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Love this stamp set, one of my favourites!! Great use of your scraps!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Ozsome! And is perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The fancy folding is such a great added touch. Thanks for linking it up with us at tMN :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts