Happy Mothers Day!

This is my last design team card before I go on my honeymoon. I will be away for Mother's Day so I wanted to make a Mother's Day card to get out early for the special Mom's in my life. This is for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #53.
I wanted to use my stamp and punch set, Six-Sided Sampler from Stampin Up to make this card, so I thought I'd layer the pieces to make the flower. I stamped them with Stampin Up ink Crisp Cantaloupe and punched them then inked them in black and layered them with foam pieces for a dimensional look. I used black poka dot ribbon in the middle and I put it on a white card.  I thought it needed more so I inked the card with my Ranger distressing tool. I cut the letters using my Cricut Explore in the lyrical letters font and added some silver stickle to give it the bling I love.  I also added some mini perals from CTMH to the flower. 


Here is a more close up look to see the Stickles on the letters. It's cloudy today so my pictures are a little dark.  The color is more pinky peach then the pictures suggest. 



Here is a more close up look to see the pearls on the flower. 


I'd love to see what you create with this sketch! I comment on all sketches! Join the fun here. AHSC #53




Comments

  1. Kristen. Such a pretty card. Love how you created the flower out of hexagons. Stop by and share you crafty creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the details, the stickles of the sentiment, and the pearls on the flowers. Great finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts