3 Cheers

Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #57 is ready to go! Here is this weeks sketch.

I decided to use another one of my brand new stamp sets from Stampin Up called Happy Hour.  I can't wait to use this set for Holiday cards because there is also a Christmas saying. I cut apart the sentiment and layered it with foam backing for depth. I also layered the little glass embellishments with pop ups and stickled a little to give a bit of bling.  I used a red bling diamond for the olive center.I embossed the orange background with Cricut Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder. 

I thought the sentiment went well with the 3 cocktails and fit the sketch.
I would love to see what you can create with this weeks sketch.  I hope you will come play along with us.
Click here  to enter: AHSC

Comments

  1. Love this one, very creative with the popups and the 3-cheers sentiment. The "olive" is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun, and I can tell that you had lots of fun creating this card. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts