Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello Sweet Friend

This weeks Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #59

I had a totally different vision when I started making this. First it started out as a scrapbook page but the picture I wanted to use wasn't working.  Then I thought the flourishes could be lollipops and I could make a birthday card. That wasn't working either so my design evolved into this card and I love it! 

I used Stampin Ups Watercolor Wonder paper as the background.  I had some left over scraps from the Stampin Up All Occasion Card Kit so I used the scalloped tag piece and stamped the Hello Sweet Friend from Stampin Up Six-Sided Sampler stamp set.  The Flourishes are from Close to My heart Playful Flourishes, then I Stickled those and added tiny pearls.  I also put some ribbon in the middle.  I love how I had the colors and this all tied together. 

I bumped the saying and the middle part up with dimensional adhesive. 

I would love to see what you create with this weeks sketch. Just click here and join the fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this, it is just lovely. The details really make this card fabulous.

    ReplyDelete