Hello Sweet Friend

This weeks Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #59

I had a totally different vision when I started making this. First it started out as a scrapbook page but the picture I wanted to use wasn't working.  Then I thought the flourishes could be lollipops and I could make a birthday card. That wasn't working either so my design evolved into this card and I love it! 

I used Stampin Ups Watercolor Wonder paper as the background.  I had some left over scraps from the Stampin Up All Occasion Card Kit so I used the scalloped tag piece and stamped the Hello Sweet Friend from Stampin Up Six-Sided Sampler stamp set.  The Flourishes are from Close to My heart Playful Flourishes, then I Stickled those and added tiny pearls.  I also put some ribbon in the middle.  I love how I had the colors and this all tied together. 

I bumped the saying and the middle part up with dimensional adhesive. 

I would love to see what you create with this weeks sketch. Just click here and join the fun! 

Comments

  1. Love this, it is just lovely. The details really make this card fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts