Gratitude for Days

I'm trying to teach my children more about gratitude.  In there busy lives they tend to forget to be grateful for the things they have and for what others do for them.  Around Thanksgiving is a perfect time to re-enforce what being grateful means. I decided to use the Gratitude for Days kit that Stampin Up has to have the kids, and myself, write down for 30 days what we are grateful for. Then I'm going to scrapbook them for a keepsake.

I used some of my Stampin Up Thank you stamps and the Stamp that came with this months paper pumpkin kit. 


Today is November 1st so we started writing down on the cards what we are grateful for.  At the end of the month we will sit down and look at what the 30 days of Gratitude has shown us.  It will be fun to look at this next year. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

  1. Very nice! It is already working since Dan thanked us for his birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts