300th Sketch Guest Designer....
It seems like forever since I designed with AHSC.  I was delighted when Michelle asked me to join for the 300th sketch!  Our theme for our February card club was also to make a card using a sketch!  What perfect timing.
I've been wanting to use this stamp set since I got it probably 6 months ago.  It's the Follow your Dreams stamp set yet I did not use the stamps but the matching dies only!  I didn't even realize at first that there is nothing stamped on this card.  It is all paper pieced.

I hope you enjoy it.  I think it turned out pretty with the sparkle paper.


Check out my Facebook Group Always Ozsome Papercrafters!  I share lots of fun things there and events and it's your chance to show what crafty things you have been working on!

Comments

Popular Posts