Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #63

I'm so happy with the way this card came out this week.  I feel like I have some of my creative mojo back.
Here is this weeks sketch for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Here is my creation.



I stamped the flowers in yellow ink and then sponged the edges.  I love how they came out.
Here are the supplies I used.
Stamps:
Stampin up: Petite Petals and Flower Shop
CTMH: Treasure Life and Playful Flourishes
Stamp Colors:
CTMH: Olive
Stampin Up: Daffodil Delight and Raspberry Ripple
I'd love to see what you can create! Come join us click  here.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! LOVE the colors in the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, great colours, and the flowers turned out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job on the flowers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful- you definitely have some crafting mojo going on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts