Monday, July 21, 2014

Love

This week Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #65 was a little tough for me at first.  I was putting together my Banner Blast Stamps from Stampin Up and they had a cute little heart stamp with it so I decided instead of flowers, I would use the hearts as the flowers.  The stems I used Playful Flourishes from CTMH.  I have used that stamp set so much.  It comes in handy.

When I was in AC Moore the other day they had a big sale on embossing folders so I picked up the heart one. I  used it to emboss the front of the card. I free handed,with an
Exacto knife,  the half circles and doubled them up.  The "love" sentiment is a rub on. The glass baubles on the bottom I got years ago at a scrapbook retreat and haven't seen them since then.




Then I used Stickle on the stamped hearts and a few dots all over to give it that pretty look. I have a shower coming up so I may use this pretty card with my shower gift.


I'd love to see what you create.  Hop on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and join in on the fun!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card ! I love your colors and that darling little stamp !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. I really like how you used the hearts instead of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! So nice seeing different takes on the same sketch! Love the little hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stickles adds just the right sparkle!

    ReplyDelete